Sagar Mala Project will bring Blue Revolution in country. It has the potential to boost GDP of India by 2%. Companies involved in it can give 10 times return in next 5 years.
1 Year Return
1 Month Return
Why is Sagarmala Project So Crucial for India?
It is the Partner project of Make in India.
On three sides India is bound by sea and has a 7,516.6 km coastline.
India has 9 Coastal States and 3 UT. There is major scope for port led development.
Only 20% of the population living in these 9 Coastal States and 3 UT. But it contributes 60% of the GDP.
Railways contribute 9% to the GDP; Road sector contributes 6% to the GDP and ports’ share of GDP is only 1%.
Sagarmala project can boost GDP by 2 per cent: Ocean Group.
Why companies Involve in Sagar Mala Project will give 10 times return in next 5 years?
- In Sagar Mala Project there is investment of Rs 12 lakh crore under various programmes.
- Rs 8 lakh crore will be pumped into industrial clusters. Remaining Rs 4 lakh crore will go to port rail and port road connectivity
- To execute Rs 5 lakh crore Sagarmala projects by May 2019
- It will create 40 lakh direct jobs and many times indirect jobs.
After completion Sagarmala will save up to 40,000 crore per year on logistic costs. It will also boost exports by $110 billion.
There are so many companies involved in Sagar Mala Project so I divide it into 5 Parts.
1) Oil India Limited
- OIL, the pioneer in crude oil transportation in south-east Asia, owns and operates 1,432 km of cross-country crude oil pipelines.
- It owns 10 crude oil pumping stations and 17 repeater stations spread across the eastern India states of Assam, West Bengal and Bihar .
2) Gammon India
- Pipelines built by Gammon play a vital role in engineering and construction projects.
- They meet specific requirement of gas, oil and water in India and overseas.
- Gammon India is endorsed as a member of International Pipeline and Offshore Contractors Association (IPLOCA)
3) Maharashtra Seamless Ltd.
- MSL is producing large diameter ERW pipes for applications in the field of natural gas, crude oil, refineries and other core sector industry like fertilizers etc.
4) Jindal Saw
- Jindal SAW is a trusted name when it comes to manufacturing Seamless Tubes and Pipes, and meeting global demands of any scale.
- Tubes and pipes of this company are extensively used in several other industries
5) Oil Country Tubular Ltd
- OCTL’s wide product range covers Drill Pipe, Heavy Weight Drill Pipe, Drill Collars etc.
- Services include Tool Joint Hard banding, Make and Break of Tool Joints, Internal Plastic Coating of Drill Pipe and Tubing, Reconditioning of Drill Pipe, Re-threading of Drill Pipe etc.