The Electric Vehicle is a Revolution and it is about to accelerate in India. Electric Car Charging Station Manufacturers in India will give multibaggers return in the long run.
Why we choose Electric Vehicle Stocks In India India or Future of Electric Vehicles
- The Government of India is fully dedicated to make India a 30% EV nation by 2030 that led to a sharp rally in the stock of companies with exposure to EVs.
- Electric vehicles (Cars, Buses) will be the future of our country because very soon the running cost of the vehicle could be around 20 to 30 paise per km and can attain the speed of 40-50 km per hour.
- Its cost will be so much less that people will soon shift from petrol/diesel vehicles to electric vehicles.
- The most important thing is that the Electric Vehicles could create $300 Billion Domestic Battery Market by 2030.
- One more thing you have to notice is that the government had launched the FAME INDIA scheme in 2015 offering incentives on electric and hybrid vehicles of up to Rs 29,000 for bikes and Rs 1.38 lakh for cars.
- The NDA 2.0 government in Budget 2019 lower the GST rate on electric vehicles(EV) from 12% to 5%.
- In addition, there will be an Income Tax Deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakh on the interest paid on the loans taken to purchase electric vehicles.
- So if you want 30-40% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) then you have to consider this sector and must add electric Vehicles stocks into your portfolio.
There are so many companies involved in Electric Vehicles so, we divide it into 5 parts:
- Electric Vehicle Producing Companies: Part – 1
- Lithium-ion Battery Manufacturers in India: Part – 2
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in India: Part – 3
- Companies Involved in R & D of Electric Vehicle: Part – 4
- Raw Material Extracting Companies: Part – 5
Electric Car Charging Station Manufacturers
1) Ola and Indian Oil
- Indian Oil has partnered with Ola launched the country’s first charging station in Nagpur.
- NTPC said it was seeking a pan-India license to set up charging stations.
- EESL is a joint venture of NTPC Limited is planning tenders for nearly 4,000 EV charging stations in the NCR
3) Tata Power
- Tata Power launched Mumbai’s first commercial EV charging station