India Mart IPO
IndiaMART InterMESH Limited is an online B2B marketplace to deal with business products and services. It is an online platform for business buyers to connect with suppliers of the products and services. As on 31st March 2018, the company had 4.72 million supplier storefronts with listed 50.13 million products and 59.81 million registered buyers.
Promoters of India Mart
Brijesh Agrawal and Dinesh Chandra Agarwal are the promoters of the company.
Strength of India Mart IPO
- One of the leading B2B e-Commerce Players in India.
- Expected growth in SME sector to significantly benefit IndiaMART.
- A robust two-way discovery marketplace connecting buyers and suppliers.
- Well-placed to cash in the opportunities in India’s wholesale market.
Weakness of India Mart IPO
- General demand slowdown for the types of products and services listed by the suppliers on IndiaMART online marketplace.
- Increasing competition from players like Tradeindia.com (4.3 mn users) and Alibaba India. Others include JustDial, Google, Industry Buying, Power2SME, Moglix and Bizongo.
IndiaMART InterMESH IPO Details
IPO Opens on: 24 June 2019
IPO Close on: 26 June 2019
Price Band: Rs 970 to Rs 973
Bid Lot: 15 Shares & in Multiple of 15 Shares
Maximum Price: Rs 973×15 = Rs14,595
Employee Discount: Rs 97/Share
IndiaMART IPO Time Line
Finalisation of Allotment: 1 July 2019
Initiation of Refunds: 2 July 2019
Transfer of Shares to Demat Account: 2 July 2019
Listing At: NSE & BSE
Listing Date: 4 July 2019
Financial Performance of (in INR crore) IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
|Total Assets (Mn)||8,207||5,427||2209||1907|
|Total Revenue (Mn)||5,074||4,105||3,177||2,542|
IndiaMART IPO Valuations
Face Value = Rs 10
Earnings Per Share (EPS) = Rs 20(Approx)
Return on Net Worth (RONW) = 17.04%
Net Asset Value = Rs 322.02/Share
IndiaMART InterMESH IPO Subscription Details
|Category||Shares offered||Subscription (no. of times, at 6pm)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Grey Market Premium of India MART IPO Day by Day with Kostak Rates.
Grey market premium as on 02-07-2019 is ₹150-160, Kostak ₹200 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2000
Grey market premium as on 01-07-2019 is ₹150-160, Kostak ₹200 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2000
Grey market premium as on 30-06-2019 is ₹150-160, Kostak ₹200 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2000
Grey market premium as on 29-06-2019 is ₹150-160, Kostak ₹200 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2000
Grey market premium as on 28-06-2019 is ₹150-160, Kostak ₹200 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2000