Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by Corporate Insider. Here you have an opportunity to invest and earn with Low Risk and High Return.
- IndusInd Bank (IIB): The Promoter Group, under IndusInd International Holdings Ltd, has bought 400,172 shares valuing at INR 610mn at an average price of 1,525/shares in four different tranches from 2nd Nov to 12th Nov
- Indiabulls Ventures (IBVE): Sameer Gehlaut (Promoter) has bought 0.51mn shares of the value of INR 216mn, at a price of 418/share in two different tranches from 20th Nov to 28th Nov.
- EROS International (EROS): The EROS Group, under Eros Worldwide FZ LLC, has bought 722,723 shares valuing at INR 65.68mn in various tranches in Nov.
- JM Financials (JM): Vishal Kampani has bought 700,000 shares worth INR 57.30mn at an average price of INR 81.8/share in various tranches from 9th Nov to 22nd Nov.
- Raymond (RW): The Raymond Group, under JK Investors (Bombay) Ltd, has bought 70,000 shares valuing at INR 55.7mn at an average price of 796/share from 19th to 20thNov. The group is actively participating in the weakness to acquire the stock. In past 6 months, JK Investors (Bombay) Ltd has bought ~0.26mn shares worth INR 213mn at an average price of ~INR 803/share.
- JSW Steel (JSTL): JSW Steel Employees Welfare Trust has bought 88,444 shares aggregating INR 30.52mn. In past 6 months insiders (various entities) have bought nearly INR 8.3bn worth of Equity.
- Gateway Distriparks (GDPL): The counter is trading at multi year lows and the Promoter group and individuals is actively participating in the weakness to acquire the stock. They have collectively bought 160,998 shares valuing at INR 23.41mn in various tranches on an average price of INR 145/share in Nov.
- Axis Bank (AXSB): In different tranches, LIC of India has sold ~10.15mn shares for INR 6.22bn at an average price of INR 613.6/share and United India Insurance has sold 0.10mn shares for INR 63.78mn at an average price of 619.8/share in Nov. Meanwhile in last six months (since Jun 18 till Nov 18) various institutions(LIC, United India & SUTI) has sold collectively 47.7mn shares which amounts to INR 26.47 bn.
- Den Networks (DEN): Shailender Nath Sharma (CEO) has sold 1.2mn shares from 19th Nov to 21st Nov of the value of 81.86mn, at a price of 68.21/share.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB): ING Mauritius Investments has sold ~12.74mn shares at INR 1,130/share worth INR 1,440mn value. Alongside, Government of Singapore bought ~9.55mnk shares at INR 1,130/share worth INR 1,080mn value. The deal was reported on 15th Nov.
- Fortis Healthcare (FORH): In two different transactions on 20th and 28th Nov, UBS Principal Capital Asia Ltd bought 25.2mn shares valuing at INR 369mn and average price of INR 147/share. While on 20th Nov, York Asian Opportunities Master Fund and 28th Nov, York Asian Strategic Metric Master L.P , aggregately sold 22.7mn shares at average price of INR 147/share valuing INR 332mn.
- Shankara Building Products (SHANKARA): Amansa Holdings Private Ltd bought ~292k shares aggregating to INR 20mn at INR 678.48 per share, reported on 28th Nov.
- Future Retail (FRETAIL): Edelweiss Special Opportunities Fund has bought ~4mn shares at INR 525.9/share worth INR 213mn value and Bharti Enterprises (Holding) Private Ltd has sold ~5.69mn shares at INR 525.9/share worth INR 299mn value. The deal was reported on 29th Nov.
- Repco Home Finance (REPCO): The Pabrai Investment Fund in two different transactions on 29th and 30th Nov sold ~1.63mn shares at an average price of INR 337/share, valuing INR 55mn.
- ICICI Lombard General Ins (ICICIGI): Red Bloom Investment Ltd, an entity owned by funds of Warburg Pincus sold ~14mn shares at INR 800/share worth INR 1,142mn value. The deal was reported on 30th Nov.
- Ramkrishna Forgings (RMKF): On 30th Nov, Abakkus Growth Fund bought 500k shares of value INR 26mn along with Old Bridge Capital Management Pvt Ltd bought 800k shares worth INR 41mn and Vantage Equity Fund also bought 280k shares of value INR 14mn. Alongside, Amanasa Holding sold 1.89mn shares valuing at INR 98mn. The transactions took place in the range of ~INR 515-517/ share
MF Corner(Bulk Deals)
Ø Bharat Fin Inclusion (BHAFIN): BNP Paribas Arbitrage bought ~490k shares at INR 945.9/share worth INR 46mn value on 2nd Nov.
Ø NRB Bearings (NRBBR): HDFC MF Small Cap Fund bought ~1.06mn shares at INR 184.98/share worth INR 20mn value on 14thNov.
Ø Tejas Networks (TEJASNET): Aditya Birla Sun Life Pure Value Fund bought 1.13mn shares at INR 257/share worth INR 29mn value on 16th Nov.
Ø Talwalkars Better Value Ltd (TALW): Birla MF sold 391K shares at INR 45.2/share worth INR 2mn value on 19th Nov.
Ø Talwalkars Lifestyles Ltd (TALWGYM): Birla MF sold 464K shares at INR 110/share worth INR 5mn value on 22nd Nov.
Ø Equitas Holdings (EQUITAS): Kotak MF Multicap Fund sold ~2.58mn shares at INR 106.2/share worth INR 27mn value on 29th Nov.
Ø Westlife Development (WLDL): SBI MF sold 89k shares at INR 345/share worth INR 3mn value on 30th Nov.