The Electric Vehicle is a Revolution and it is about to accelerate in India. Electric Vehicle Producing Companies in India will give multibaggers return in the long run.
1 Year Return
3 Years Return
Why we choose Electric Vehicle Stocks In India India or Future of Electric Vehicles
- The Government of India is fully dedicated to make India a 30% EV nation by 2030 that led to a sharp rally in the stock of companies with an exposure to EVs.
- Electric vehicles (Cars, Buses) will be the future of our country because very soon the running cost of the vehicle could be around 20 to 30 paise per km and can attain the speed of 40-50 km per hour.
- Its cost will be so much less that people will soon shift from petrol/Diesel vehicles to electric vehicles.
- The most important thing is that the Electric Vehicles could create $300 Billion Domestic Battery Market by 2030.
- One more thing you have to notice is that the government had launched the FAME INDIA scheme in 2015 offering incentives on electric and hybrid vehicles of up to Rs 29,000 for bikes and Rs 1.38 lakh for cars.
- The NDA 2.0 government in Budget 2019 lower the GST rate on electric vehicles(EV) from 12% to 5%.
- In addition, there will be an Income Tax Deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakh on the interest paid on the loans taken to purchase electric vehicles.
- So if you want 30-40% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) then you have to consider this sector and must add electric Vehicles stocks into your portfolio.
There are so many companies involved in Electric Vehicles so, we divide it into 5 parts:
Electric Vehicle Producing Companies In India
- Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) Ltd won the order of 500 electric vehicles (EVs) from the government.
- (M&M) join hands with Uber for deployment of electric vehicles as the cab.
- Mahindra also wants to sell electric vehicles in the US.
2) Tata Motors
- Tata Motors Ltd gets the order of 10,000 electric vehicles (EVs) from the government. The order worth of Rs 1200 crore.
- Tata Motors has launched its first electric car Tata Tigor EV priced at Rs.10 lakhs (1.6 L Fame Subsidy)
- Very soon the company also going to launch the Electric version of well-known model Tata Tiago.
3) Ashok Leyland
- Ashok Leyland introduced the first ‘Made in India’ electric bus “Circuit” last year.
- It has also formed a strategic alliance with SUN Mobility to develop electric mobility solutions. It will make electric buses and batteries.
- They plans to launch its first electric car in India in 2 years.
- The company also wants to invest Rs 2 lakh crore for manufacturing lithium batteries.
5) Hero MotoCorp
- Hero MotoCorp, the country’s biggest two-wheeler maker. It is working to roll out electric vehicles in the next 2-3 years.
- Hero has also invested Rs 205 crore in Ather Energy. Ather Energy is a Bangalore based entity developing electric two-wheelers.
- Hero Electric eyes to touch Rs 1,000 cr revenue in next four years.
6) OK Play India Ltd
- The Company is producing e rickshaw.
- Company plans to produce the e-vehicles from its six manufacturing units spread across the country.
- It also plans to open 4 more manufacturing units by end of first quarter of 2018.
7) JBM Auto
- JBM formed a joint venture with Polish firm Solaris Bus & Coach S.A. to manufacture electric buses in India.
- The company not just makes e-buses but also offer solutions such as batteries and charging technology in near future.
8) Goldstone Infratech
- It bagged an order for 25 electric buses from the Himachal Road Transport Corporation and 6 electric buses from the (BEST).
- The company plan to make 200-300 buses per year, which means the turnover will go to 500 crores from this.
I have a lot of other things that also need to be considered and those are something that I will cover in my next post.